Pack "surf spirit"
Immersion Vol.2 and 3 for only 30 euros instead of 40 !
Let's enjoy and do not hesitate - free wordwide shipping.
Vol. 2 =
- Surfing the winter in New Zealand / A solitary surf trip
- Darwin, ecology or your life / A conversation with Philippe Barre (Frédérique Seyral)
- Belinda Baggs / Portrait of a dedicated woman
(Fabrice Le Mao)
- Malibu forever / Portfolio
- The surfing business and the industrialisation of shaping
(Marie-Amélie Néollier and Frédérique Seyral)
- The Blue Coast
- The Birth of Venus / A story of love, water and sidewalk
(Fabrice Le Mao)
- The female voice of skate / Meet 4 iconic women
Interviews : Peggy Oki, Laura Thornhill, Nora Vasconscellos and Courtney Conlogue
- Meet Sarah Lee / Surf Photographer
- Seeking Sino Surfer
(Dom Daher and Patricia Oudit)
- On a jaunt to China with Kassia Meador / Portfolio
- The shape of water / The morphology of waves
(Marie Amélie Néollier)
- Sardinia under the sun / Portfolio
- My intimacy with her
(Gibus de Soultrait)
- My Blue Dream
(Text: Léa Brassy - Photos: Laurent Masurel)
- Women in the shaping world
(Marion Albo - Valérie Duprat - Ashley Lloyd Thompson - Cher Pendarvis)
- Feeding the soul with Mele Saili
(Text: Fabrice Le mao - Photos: Lucki O'keefe)
- Mavericks, a 360° view of the beast
- Pondering Puerto
- Kamchatka, the wild land
- Olga Sinenko
- The wild women of the West Coast
- The resistance of the soul
(Text: Anais Pierquet - Photos: Simon Fitz)
- Island daughters
(Text: Camille Pilar - Photos: Camille Robiou du pont)
- Ex-stase, or suspended surfing
(Text: Frédérique Seyral - Photos: Nicolas Bigot)
- The meaning of Immersion
(Text: Mathieu Accoh - Illustrations: Alain Bourdon)
- Sisters of the sea
Immersion surf magazine ships worldwide. Please proceed to the checkout to calculate the shipping price. Delivery times vary based on location as we ship from France.
Delivery can take 1–2 weeks for orders within the European Union, or 4–5 weeks for international shipments depending on your location and local customs. Your order will be shipped Standard service unless otherwise indicated.
While we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible, Immersion surf magazine cannot be held responsible for delays incurred by third party postage or freight providers.
No return and/or any refund for our print editions.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.