Immersion, it's a bilingual (French/English) magazine, elegant and timeless. A document of reference to be shared and kept. It’s editorial line is independant, inspired and diverse.
Among our 2nd Volume subjects: a portrait of Belinda Baggs, an escape to Malibu, an exhaustive file on the surfing business and the industrialisation of shaping, a surf trip to New Zelande...
- Surfing the winter in New Zealand / A solitary surf trip
- Darwin, ecology or your life / A conversation with Philippe Barre (Frédérique Seyral)
- Belinda Baggs / Portrait of a dedicated woman
(Fabrice Le Mao)
- Malibu forever / Portfolio
- The surfing business and the industrialisation of shaping
(Marie-Amélie Néollier and Frédérique Seyral)
- The Blue Coast
- The Birth of Venus / A story of love, water and sidewalk
(Fabrice Le Mao)
- The female voice of skate / Meet 4 iconic women
Interviews : Peggy Oki, Laura Thornhill, Nora Vasconscellos and Courtney Conlogue
- Meet Sarah Lee / Surf Photographer
- Seeking Sino Surfer
(Dom Daher and Patricia Oudit)
- On a jaunt to China with Kassia Meador / Portfolio
- The shape of water / The morphology of waves
(Marie Amélie Néollier)
- Sardinia under the sun / Portfolio
- My intimacy with her
(Gibus de Soultrait)
Immersion surf magazine ships worldwide. Please proceed to the checkout to calculate the shipping price. Delivery times vary based on location as we ship from France.
Delivery can take 1–2 weeks for orders within the European Union, or 4–5 weeks for international shipments depending on your location and local customs. Your order will be shipped Standard service unless otherwise indicated.
While we will do all we can to ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible, Immersion surf magazine cannot be held responsible for delays incurred by third party postage or freight providers.
No return and/or any refund for our print editions.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.